Tags: portable screen
Powerscreen, a Terex company, says its new Warrior 1400X portable screen was designed with reduced engine running speed, enhanced hydraulics, and a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 15 percent in comparison to its predecessor. Other key achievements include ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views