Tags: portable screen
Powerscreen, a Terex company, says its new Warrior 1400X portable screen was designed with reduced engine running speed, enhanced hydraulics, and a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 15 percent in comparison to its predecessor. Other key achievements include ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views