Tags: Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP)
Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) agreed to new three-year collective bargaining agreements covering workers at its Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP). The contracts, which were effective July 2, cover union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views