Tags: Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) plans to sharply increase production and employment levels at its Mt. Holly, N.C., and Portland, Ore., truck manufacturing plants during the last half of 2011, the company announced on June 9. Production and hiring will also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views