Tags: Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) plans to sharply increase production and employment levels at its Mt. Holly, N.C., and Portland, Ore., truck manufacturing plants during the last half of 2011, the company announced on June 9. Production and hiring will also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views