The Senate on Thursday passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure bill, The Hill reports. The bill, known as the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA), authorizes funding for water infrastructure projects. The House voted to pass the measure earlier this ...
The state’s proposed $9.1 billion budget includes plans for an 11-percent increase in transportation spending as the state tries to increase jobs, build more roads, and get the state’s ports ready for the Panama Canal expansion. According to the Bradenton Herald, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views