Tags: post revision
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Jan. 26 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,396,000 net tons (NT) of steel in December 2009, including 1,119,000 NT of finished steel (up 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views