K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years746 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze133 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013131 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views