Tags: potential pattern of violations (PPOV)
Four mining operations have received letters putting them on notice about a potential pattern of violations (PPOV) of mandatory health or safety standards under Section 104(e) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views