Tags: potential pattern of violations (PPOV)
Four mining operations have received letters putting them on notice about a potential pattern of violations (PPOV) of mandatory health or safety standards under Section 104(e) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views