Tags: potential pattern of violations (PPOV)
Four mining operations have received letters putting them on notice about a potential pattern of violations (PPOV) of mandatory health or safety standards under Section 104(e) of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies441 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting440 Views