Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year517 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views