In mid-January, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a final rule addressing Pattern of Violations (POV). See it here. I'm sure that many operators will take exception to a number of the rule's provisions, particularly the fact that it ...
ARLINGTON, Va. — The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced a reorganization designed to centralize its oversight of certain cross-cutting, compliance-related actions. MSHA's Office of Assessments, Accountability, Special Enforcement, and Investigations will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve523 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views