MSHA’s Pattern of Violations (POV) saga continues. On April 3, 2014, the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued a Program Information Bulletin (PIB) detailing the corrective action program (CAP) for mines facing a POV status. ...
In mid-January, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a final rule addressing Pattern of Violations (POV). See it here. I'm sure that many operators will take exception to a number of the rule's provisions, particularly the fact that it ...
ARLINGTON, Va. — The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced a reorganization designed to centralize its oversight of certain cross-cutting, compliance-related actions. MSHA's Office of Assessments, Accountability, Special Enforcement, and Investigations will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Unimin's Guion Plant: Changing With the Times223 Views