Tags: Powell Stone & Gravel Co.
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Lake Forest-based Primoris Services Corp. announced its purchase of an 88-acre quarry in Riverside County. According to the Orange County Register, the purchase of the Juniper Flats Quarry — for about $2.3 million — allowed the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views