Tags: power control
Cummins Power Generation announced the purchase of the generator set assets of Westport, Ct.-based Terex Corp. The agreement, effective Jan. 22 but publicly announced on March 31, increases Cummins Power Generation’s rental business capabilities through expanded production operations in its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views