At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety396 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs183 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency131 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views