At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views