At Bauma 2010, Atlas Copco introduced three new heavy-hydraulic breaker models with PowerAdapt and optimized power-to-weight ratio. The HB 2000 -- with its service weight of 2000 kg -- offers 10-percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 200. The new HB 3100 and HB ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views