Tags: Powers Stone Inc.
By George H. Reddin The 2012 outlook for construction materials shipments, highway and bridge construction, and residential construction remain flat with no significant growth expected until 2014. This is obviously disappointing for all in the industry; however, it appears to be ...
Mergers and acquisitions move at a snail’s pace Merger and acquisition activity continued to plug along at a snail’s pace as 2011 closed. For the year, merger and acquisition activity resembled overall movement in the construction materials sector — slow and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction489 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way391 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views