Tags: Powerscreen a Terex company
Powerscreen, a Terex company, says its new Warrior 1400X portable screen was designed with reduced engine running speed, enhanced hydraulics, and a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 15 percent in comparison to its predecessor. Other key achievements include ...
Powerscreen, a Terex company, showcased its latest XH500 horizontal shaft impact crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg, held in late March in Las Vegas. Representing the latest generation of highly versatile track crushers, the company says it is designed for maximum throughput of up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views