Tags: Powerscreen a Terex company
Powerscreen, a Terex company, says its new Warrior 1400X portable screen was designed with reduced engine running speed, enhanced hydraulics, and a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 15 percent in comparison to its predecessor. Other key achievements include ...
Powerscreen, a Terex company, showcased its latest XH500 horizontal shaft impact crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg, held in late March in Las Vegas. Representing the latest generation of highly versatile track crushers, the company says it is designed for maximum throughput of up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill766 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views