Tags: Powerscreen a Terex company
Powerscreen, a Terex company, says its new Warrior 1400X portable screen was designed with reduced engine running speed, enhanced hydraulics, and a reduction in fuel consumption of up to 15 percent in comparison to its predecessor. Other key achievements include ...
Powerscreen, a Terex company, showcased its latest XH500 horizontal shaft impact crusher at ConExpo-Con/Agg, held in late March in Las Vegas. Representing the latest generation of highly versatile track crushers, the company says it is designed for maximum throughput of up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views