Tags: PowerTech E 2.4L
Volvo Construction Equipment launched Operator Safety Vest -- its latest safety campaign -- in a bid to reduce worksite injuries at this year's Bauma. The conference is currently going on in Munich, Germany. Through the campaign, the company issue thousands of Volvo-branded ...
At Bauma 2010, Cummins Inc. announced the launch of its Tier 4 Website to provide equipment users with an early insight into the performance and operation of field test installations ahead of the January 2011 effect date for EPA Tier ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views