Amajor focus of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) fatality prevention initiative, announced on Jan. 30, 2015, is workplace examinations required under 30 C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. But MSHA’s attention to workplace examinations was first publicized in the November 2014 ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) clarifying the requirements for examination of working places addressed in C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which type of records ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) to clarify compliance with safety belts and lines addressed in 30 C.F.R. §§ 56/57.15005. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which factors MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views