Tags: pre- and post-shift equipment inspections
Remain vigilant about your work environment even during everyday tasks. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com On Feb. 12, 2011, a 41-year-old grader operator with 15 years of experience was killed at a phosphate rock operation. The accident occurred in a staging area ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant415 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March351 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania220 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum170 Views