Tags: pre- and post-shift equipment inspections
Remain vigilant about your work environment even during everyday tasks. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com On Feb. 12, 2011, a 41-year-old grader operator with 15 years of experience was killed at a phosphate rock operation. The accident occurred in a staging area ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1310 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1184 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry886 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views