Tags: pre-assessment conferencing procedures
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will begin implementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures in January 2012 to help reduce what the agency refers to as "any backlog of future violations before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission." Under the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views