Tags: pre-assessment conferencing procedures
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will begin implementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures in January 2012 to help reduce what the agency refers to as "any backlog of future violations before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission." Under the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments273 Views