Tags: pre-integrated power systems
Cummins Power Generation announced the purchase of the generator set assets of Westport, Ct.-based Terex Corp. The agreement, effective Jan. 22 but publicly announced on March 31, increases Cummins Power Generation’s rental business capabilities through expanded production operations in its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views