Tags: pre-integrated power systems
Cummins Power Generation announced the purchase of the generator set assets of Westport, Ct.-based Terex Corp. The agreement, effective Jan. 22 but publicly announced on March 31, increases Cummins Power Generation’s rental business capabilities through expanded production operations in its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views