Tags: pre-shift examination report
Strictly Speaking A recent ALJ decision establishes that the Mine Act’s imposition of ‘strict liability’ on operators is not without its limits. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (Act) are aware that it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]613 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches343 Views