Tags: precast concrete
Hanson Building Materials has indicated it is now using 62 percent recycled aggregates in precast concrete and concrete blocks. The company released the information in its 2014 Sustainability Report. That's a huge increase from 50 percent in 2012 and 55 percent in 2010. ...
Lafarge Canada, Inc. raised the walls and roof of an innovative NetZero energy duplex made entirely of precast concrete, the first NetZero precast concrete home in Canada. The company partnered with Stantec, who provided the design for the duplex. Its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views