Tags: precast concrete
Hanson Building Materials has indicated it is now using 62 percent recycled aggregates in precast concrete and concrete blocks. The company released the information in its 2014 Sustainability Report. That's a huge increase from 50 percent in 2012 and 55 percent in 2010. ...
Lafarge Canada, Inc. raised the walls and roof of an innovative NetZero energy duplex made entirely of precast concrete, the first NetZero precast concrete home in Canada. The company partnered with Stantec, who provided the design for the duplex. Its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views