Tags: Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Daniel P. Jenny Fellowships awarded for the 2011–2012 academic year have been announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI). Research fellowship proposals submitted for this annual program must be applicable to precast/prestressed concrete, potentially contribute to the state of the art ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) has launched the PCI eLearning Center, a free 24-hour online education resource providing an opportunity for architects and engineers to earn continuing education credits on demand. The PCI eLearning Center is the first education management system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting951 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve475 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime231 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views