Tags: Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Daniel P. Jenny Fellowships awarded for the 2011–2012 academic year have been announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI). Research fellowship proposals submitted for this annual program must be applicable to precast/prestressed concrete, potentially contribute to the state of the art ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) has launched the PCI eLearning Center, a free 24-hour online education resource providing an opportunity for architects and engineers to earn continuing education credits on demand. The PCI eLearning Center is the first education management system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention147 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views