Tags: Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Daniel P. Jenny Fellowships awarded for the 2011–2012 academic year have been announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI). Research fellowship proposals submitted for this annual program must be applicable to precast/prestressed concrete, potentially contribute to the state of the art ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) has launched the PCI eLearning Center, a free 24-hour online education resource providing an opportunity for architects and engineers to earn continuing education credits on demand. The PCI eLearning Center is the first education management system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance318 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments289 Views