Tags: Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
Daniel P. Jenny Fellowships awarded for the 2011–2012 academic year have been announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI). Research fellowship proposals submitted for this annual program must be applicable to precast/prestressed concrete, potentially contribute to the state of the art ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) has launched the PCI eLearning Center, a free 24-hour online education resource providing an opportunity for architects and engineers to earn continuing education credits on demand. The PCI eLearning Center is the first education management system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views