Tags: Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute awarded Helmuth Wilden, founder of Hilton Head, S.C.-based Wilden Enterprises Inc., the organization's the 2010 Medal of Honor at its 56th Awards Breakfast during the 2010 PCI Annual Convention & Exhibition and Bridge Conference outside Washington, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views