Tags: Preliminary steel imports increase 6 percent in May
Based on preliminary U.S. Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported June 21 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,692,000 net tons (NT) of steel in May, including 1,838,000 NT of finished steel (up 6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry280 Views