Tags: President George Bush Turnpike
The U.S. Department of Transportation will provide an estimated $418.4 million loan that will bring congestion relief to drivers in Dallas County by helping pay for the construction of the final phase of State Highway 161, U.S. Transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February432 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views