Tags: President Obama’s 2011 fuel economy standards
A manufacturer’s CAFE is the fleet-wide average fuel economy, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Separate CAFE calculations are made for up to three potential fleets: domestic passenger cars, imported passenger cars, and light trucks. The averaging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand126 Views