Tags: President Obama’s 2011 fuel economy standards
A manufacturer’s CAFE is the fleet-wide average fuel economy, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Separate CAFE calculations are made for up to three potential fleets: domestic passenger cars, imported passenger cars, and light trucks. The averaging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views