Tags: preventing slips and falls from construction equipment
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have reconfirmed their previously established alliance to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces related to miniing operations. AEM and MSHA established the alliance in January ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views