Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2015. For the first time since 2008, it is reporting increased profitability in the first quarter, as well as improved margins. In a company statement, Ward Nye, chairman, ...
The national average price for a gallon of on-highway diesel fell another eight-tenths of a cent this week, putting it at $3.835, according to the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. That’s the lowest the national average price has been since ...
Diesel fuel prices have dropped for the third week in a row. Last week prices dropped $0.016 in the United States and this week they dropped an additional $0.042. The Gulf Coast dropped the most at $0.046 per gallon with the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan335 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views