Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2015. For the first time since 2008, it is reporting increased profitability in the first quarter, as well as improved margins. In a company statement, Ward Nye, chairman, ...
The national average price for a gallon of on-highway diesel fell another eight-tenths of a cent this week, putting it at $3.835, according to the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. That’s the lowest the national average price has been since ...
Diesel fuel prices have dropped for the third week in a row. Last week prices dropped $0.016 in the United States and this week they dropped an additional $0.042. The Gulf Coast dropped the most at $0.046 per gallon with the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views