Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2015. For the first time since 2008, it is reporting increased profitability in the first quarter, as well as improved margins. In a company statement, Ward Nye, chairman, ...
The national average price for a gallon of on-highway diesel fell another eight-tenths of a cent this week, putting it at $3.835, according to the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. That’s the lowest the national average price has been since ...
Diesel fuel prices have dropped for the third week in a row. Last week prices dropped $0.016 in the United States and this week they dropped an additional $0.042. The Gulf Coast dropped the most at $0.046 per gallon with the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views