Tags: Primrose Creek Watershed Association
New Hope Crushed Stone, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and two environmental groups reached an agreement last week over a 2011 appeal of the permit for New Hope Crushed Stone’s Solebury, Pennsylvania, quarry, according to PhillyBurbs.com. The agreement allows ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Stanislaus County officials are considering Calaveras Material Inc.’s plan to mine 436 acres over the next 50 years. ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Georgia The Columbus Council unanimously approved Vulcan Materials’ request to construct an elevated, enclosed conveyor to transport material from its quarry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views