Tags: Primrose Creek Watershed Association
New Hope Crushed Stone, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and two environmental groups reached an agreement last week over a 2011 appeal of the permit for New Hope Crushed Stone’s Solebury, Pennsylvania, quarry, according to PhillyBurbs.com. The agreement allows ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Stanislaus County officials are considering Calaveras Material Inc.’s plan to mine 436 acres over the next 50 years. ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Georgia The Columbus Council unanimously approved Vulcan Materials’ request to construct an elevated, enclosed conveyor to transport material from its quarry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views