The Renville County Planning Commission in Minnesota has recommended granting an interim use permit to Duinick Inc. for a proposed hard rock mine in Prinsburg, Minnesota, Prairie Business reports. The proposed mine would sit on a 39.5-acre site. The county’s Board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views