The Renville County Planning Commission in Minnesota has recommended granting an interim use permit to Duinick Inc. for a proposed hard rock mine in Prinsburg, Minnesota, Prairie Business reports. The proposed mine would sit on a 39.5-acre site. The county’s Board of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views