Tags: private construction spending
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views