Tags: private construction spending
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register373 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule365 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry315 Views