Tags: private construction
U.S. construction spending rose 0.6 percent in August to its highest mark since April 2009, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from preliminary data from the Commerce Department, which show that total construction spending ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views