Tags: private construction
U.S. construction spending rose 0.6 percent in August to its highest mark since April 2009, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from preliminary data from the Commerce Department, which show that total construction spending ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views