Tags: Private residential construction
Construction spending rose 0.5 percent in May to a seasonally-adjusted rate of $875 billion, according to our sister site, Equipment World. May marked a second consecutive month of gains, and spending that month was 5.4 percent higher than the $830.3 billion ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1875 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1146 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania474 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up437 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole327 Views