Tags: Private residential construction
Construction spending rose 0.5 percent in May to a seasonally-adjusted rate of $875 billion, according to our sister site, Equipment World. May marked a second consecutive month of gains, and spending that month was 5.4 percent higher than the $830.3 billion ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views