Tags: professional engineer (P.E.)
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce Ronald G. Burg, formerly vice president at CTLGroup, has been named executive vice president of ACI. Current ACI executive vice president William R. Tolley will retire from ACI at the end of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views