Tags: professional engineer (P.E.)
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce Ronald G. Burg, formerly vice president at CTLGroup, has been named executive vice president of ACI. Current ACI executive vice president William R. Tolley will retire from ACI at the end of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views