Tags: professional engineer (P.E.)
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce Ronald G. Burg, formerly vice president at CTLGroup, has been named executive vice president of ACI. Current ACI executive vice president William R. Tolley will retire from ACI at the end of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views