Tags: professional engineer (P.E.)
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce Ronald G. Burg, formerly vice president at CTLGroup, has been named executive vice president of ACI. Current ACI executive vice president William R. Tolley will retire from ACI at the end of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter432 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)263 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views