Tags: Program Information Bulletin
Miners and miners’ representatives who want details about filing options under Title 30 of the Code of Federal Regulations (30 CFR) Part 40 - Representative of Miners now have access to that information. The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Information Bulletin that offers guidance on submitting and implementing a corrective action program (CAP). The Program Information Bulletin delivers a reminder about the process for submitting a CAP for MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries227 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views