Tags: Program Information Bulletin
Miners and miners’ representatives who want details about filing options under Title 30 of the Code of Federal Regulations (30 CFR) Part 40 - Representative of Miners now have access to that information. The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Information Bulletin that offers guidance on submitting and implementing a corrective action program (CAP). The Program Information Bulletin delivers a reminder about the process for submitting a CAP for MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views