Tags: Program Policy Letter
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) clarifying the requirements for examination of working places addressed in C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which type of records ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) to clarify compliance with safety belts and lines addressed in 30 C.F.R. §§ 56/57.15005. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which factors MSHA ...
No Notice Required MSHA’s disregard for rulemaking authority makes its way to the Review Commission. By Patrick W. Dennison The Mine Act’s requirement for notice and comment rulemaking provides a check on the power of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views