We reported on Monday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) is closed due to the federal government shutdown and will not report on diesel fuel prices until it reopens. Since then, we’ve learned that ProMiles’ Fuel Surcharge Index, a website ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views