We reported on Monday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) is closed due to the federal government shutdown and will not report on diesel fuel prices until it reopens. Since then, we’ve learned that ProMiles’ Fuel Surcharge Index, a website ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company378 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views