We reported on Monday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) is closed due to the federal government shutdown and will not report on diesel fuel prices until it reopens. Since then, we’ve learned that ProMiles’ Fuel Surcharge Index, a website ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views