Tags: proper equipment guarding
Guarding citations are among the most commonly issued paper at many aggregates operations. From Jan. 1-Dec. 2, 2013, an estimated 1,529 guarding citations were issued to sand and gravel producers, while an additional 1,042 were issued to surface stone producers. To improve ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views