Tags: proposed infrastructure funding
Instead of raising the gas tax, which has not been raised in at least a decade, President Barack Obama says highway funding needs to come from tolls. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said a combination of current-level gas tax receipts, road and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views