Tags: proposed infrastructure funding
Instead of raising the gas tax, which has not been raised in at least a decade, President Barack Obama says highway funding needs to come from tolls. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said a combination of current-level gas tax receipts, road and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry659 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets242 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views