Tags: proposed mine
The Scandia City Council (Minnesota) is preparing to vote on Tiller Corp.'s proposed 114-acre sand and gravel operation later this month. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the council directed city staff to prepare a resolution approving the permit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views