Tags: proposed mine
The Scandia City Council (Minnesota) is preparing to vote on Tiller Corp.'s proposed 114-acre sand and gravel operation later this month. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the council directed city staff to prepare a resolution approving the permit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention174 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views