Tags: proposed quarry
The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
Shelbyville's Board of Zoning Appeals late Thursday night voted to reject the conditional use of industrial property for a rock quarry proposed by Wright Paving and Custom Stone LLC, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. The quarry would have been located on L. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1037 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration317 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts303 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry256 Views