Tags: proposed quarry
The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
Shelbyville's Board of Zoning Appeals late Thursday night voted to reject the conditional use of industrial property for a rock quarry proposed by Wright Paving and Custom Stone LLC, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. The quarry would have been located on L. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views