Tags: protecting miners
Good Guarding Protect employees from moving machine parts. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When it comes to protecting miners from moving machine parts, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recommends three types of strategies for guarding. They include the following: • Guarding at the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29139 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views