Tags: protective footwear
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) have put together best practices for safety and personal protective equipment (PPE). Here’s an at-a-glance look at the agencies’ tips: 1. Eye Protection Safety glasses should be worn ...
Personal Protective Equipment Making safety part of your lifestyle can go a long way toward protecting yourself on the job. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to personal protective equipment (PPE), safety should never be a priority. It should be a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views