Tags: prototype truck
“Drive it like you stole it and work it hard.” Those were the marching orders Denis Kanseir, the lead prototype engineer on Ford’s 2015 F-150′s, gave the drivers of six pickups distributed evenly among three different companies when they were handed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas386 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views