Tags: Pryor Road
Lee’s Summit City Council on August 15 approved a special use permit that will allow a local businessman to extract rock for 10 years at a site near Pryor Road and Interstate 470 in Missouri, according to the Lee’s Summit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views