Tags: Pryor Road
Lee’s Summit City Council on August 15 approved a special use permit that will allow a local businessman to extract rock for 10 years at a site near Pryor Road and Interstate 470 in Missouri, according to the Lee’s Summit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world215 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views