Tags: Public Buildings and Emergency Management; the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit; the Subcommittee on Railroads
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the chairman-designate of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), announced on Dec. 16 the new Republican members of the Committee for the 112th Congress. “The new members of the Committee will be rolling up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views