Tags: public meetings
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arizona A four-year construction project to improve Interstate 17 north of Phoenix was nearing completion at Aggregates Manager press time. The Arizona Republic reports that $230 million has been spent to add 15 miles of new freeway, 14 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views