Tags: public meetings
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arizona A four-year construction project to improve Interstate 17 north of Phoenix was nearing completion at Aggregates Manager press time. The Arizona Republic reports that $230 million has been spent to add 15 miles of new freeway, 14 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views