Tags: public-private partnership policies
On the evening just before President Obama’s speech to unveil his jobs plan to the nation, Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on Sept. 7 called on the president to repeal costly regulations and offer bold, new public-private partnership policies to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs358 Views