Tags: public transit and air quality projects
Caltrans on March 29 awarded $78 million to 130 public transit and air quality projects across California. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, a 2006 voter-approved transportation bond, which includes $3.6 billion to improve public transit in California. “These projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri678 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas417 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views