Tags: public works
Finding the right site with the right kind of aggregate deposit on which to put a quarry is proving to be harder than the Bourbon County Public Works Department had hoped it would be. The Fort Scott Tribune reports that ...
Ontario’s public works projects could involve more recycled aggregates if a new bill promoting aggregate recycling passes the the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The Private Member’s Bill, known as Bill 56 or The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act, recently passed a second ...
Congress faces a March 1 deadline to enact or delay sequestration, which will mean spending cuts totaling $85 billion between March 1 and Sept. 30, and $1 trillion throughout the next 10 years, the AGC reports in its Data DIGest. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views